These rules are to be read in conjunction with the Generic Competition Rules
1. There are two separate competitions:
Each entry must consist of seven images on a theme.
2. The subject is 'Open' i.e. any topic the author may choose and can be monochrome or colour.
3. A member may enter a maximum of two folios consisting of either 1 set of prints and 1 set of projected images; or 2 sets of prints; or 2 sets of projected images, but each must be on a different theme.
4. The maximum print size is A4. Where a print entry comprises individually mounted prints, each mount must not exceed 40 x 25cm. Where a print entry comprises multiple images on a common mount or mounts, not more than three mounts shall be used each having a maximum size of 50cm x 40cm.
5. The arrangement for viewing the prints should be indicated on a separate sheet or on the back of the prints. The order of viewing digital images will be determined by an alpha numeric sort of the files names. The files names should be prefixed by -XX. Where xx is the sequence number (e.g. 01-Gondola).
6. The overall winner in each competition will receive a memento at the Annual Prize giving. Placings of second and third will be given at the judge's discretion.
7. Entries must be titled on the entry form. Members' names or initials must not appear on the entry. Print entries must be submitted separately in suitable packaging bearing the entrant's number.
8. All print entries will be returned but the winning entries must be available for the Annual Exhibition if requested.